Make quicker, more informed decisions for your business
HCPro's suite of tools equip organizations with the education and guidance needed to inform their documentation and coding practices, helping to increase efficiency, lower costs, and help improve the level of care provided. We support the following settings:
- Medical practices
- Home health agencies
Ensure documentation integrity with this customizable, easy-to-navigate online tool that provides CDI professionals with the latest clinical definitions, diagnostic criteria, treatment protocols, coding considerations, and critical thinking tips for over 90 clinical conditions. Available in inpatient and outpatient versions.
- ACCESS 10 PSIS THAT ARE INCORPORATED WITHIN THE HOSPITAL-ACQUIRED CONDITION REDUCTION PROGRAM. EACH PSI HAS INCLUSION CRITERIA AND EXCLUSION CRITERIA IDENTIFYING WHICH DIAGNOSIS AND/OR PROCEDURE CODES WOULD BE INCLUDED IN, OR EXCLUDED FROM, THE QUALITY MEASURE
- BENEFIT FROM 100+ CDI CRITICAL THINKING AND PROVIDER TIPS THAT GUIDE YOU AND IDENTIFY DOCUMENTATION RISK POINTS
- VIEW 150+ CLINICAL DEFINITIONS, DIAGNOSTIC CRITERIA, TREATMENT PROTOCOLS AND CODING CONSIDERATIONS
Revenue Cycle Advisor+
This comprehensive online resource combines all of HCPro’s revenue cycle regulatory, compliance, case management, HIM, and reimbursement resources, giving you a single trustworthy tool to help you navigate the ever-changing healthcare landscape.
- BENEFIT FROM EDUCATION AND TRAINING ON BILLING, REIMBURSEMENT, COMPLIANCE, HIM/HIPAA, AND CASE MANAGEMENT
- ACCESS A HELPFUL RESOURCE LIBRARY WITH FORMS, TOOLS, AND WEBINARS
- KEEP TRACK OF REGULATORY CHANGES AND CRITICAL INFORMATION IN THE INDUSTRY
Credentialing Resource Center+
This multi-level membership provides a collection of continuously updated tools, best practice strategies, and compliance tips developed by industry experts for MSPs, quality professionals, and medical staff leaders.
- GET TIMELY INDUSTRY NEWS AND EXPERT ANALYSIS ON CREDENTIALING, PRIVILEGING, AND PEER REVIEW PROCESSES
- ACCESS CUSTOMIZABLE, CRITERIA-BASED FORMS THAT REFLECT INDUSTRY BEST PRACTICES AND EXPERT RESEARCH
- BROWSE DOZENS OF FORMS AND RESOURCES USED BY IN-THE-TRENCHES MSPS AND MEDICAL STAFF LEADERS
We’ll help you and your team test your coding knowledge, pursue certification, and advance in their profession, break down anatomy, terminology, documentation rules, and coding guidelines for settings that report ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, CPT®, and HCPCS codes.
- EARN AT LEAST 24 AAPC, 24 ACDIS, AND 48 AHIMA CREDITS PER YEAR
- TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ONGOING ICD-10-CM AND ICD-10-PCS TRAINING AND EDUCATION
- ACCESS A TOOLS LIBRARY WITH 250+ DOWNLOADABLE PHYSICIAN QUERIES, AUDITING AND MONITORING TOOLS, AND BENCHMARKING REPORTS
Whether you code professional services, facility services, or work claims for a private or public insurance payer, SelectCoder seamlessly combines all of the most current and historical codes, fees, guidelines, edits, and policies.
- VERIFY DECISION MAKING BY NAVIGATING CCI BUNDLING EDITS, CODE-TO-CODE CROSSLINKS, AND CUSTOMIZED REIMBURSEMENT RATES
- ACCELERATE CODING BY SEARCHING ACROSS ALL CODE SETS SIMULTANEOUSLY
- SIMPLIFY COMPLIANCE WITH OFFICIAL GUIDANCE AND PROPRIETARY CONTENT, UPDATED IN REAL-TIME AND DELIVERED AT THE POINT OF DECISION-MAKING
home health agencies
Home Health Coding Center+
Increase productivity and protect your agency from costly mistakes and revenue loss with the convenient, cloud-based agency resource for all of your coding & OASIS review needs.
- ENSURE ACCURACY WITH HOME HEALTH-SPECIFIC TIPS THAT GUIDE PROPER CODE AND OASIS ITEM RESPONSE CHOICES
- MINIMIZE DENIAL RISK WITH REAL-TIME OFFICIAL GUIDANCE
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY WITH STREAMLINED SEARCHES TO FIND CODES AND OASIS ITEMS FASTER
From coverage rules and compliance tips, get ready to meet the new frontier of virtual-first services, and...
This whitepaper from DecisionHealth covers the essentials of OASIS-E accuracy which is the key to document...
The Importance of Revenue Cycle Collaboration in Denials Prevention Podcast Episode from the experts at HC...