Targeted content to help you upskill at scale
When you need to close skills gaps or onboard new staff, convenient and consistent training is key. With HCPro as your training partner, you can be confident in the quality and accuracy of course content, while benefiting from our multi-modal delivery options that will cater to various learning styles. We provide training to serve:
- Home health agencies
- Medical practices
Developed by industry-leading experts, our online course content provides deep, thorough training of revenue cycle skills, delivered on our convenient, intuitive LMS or as SCORM-wrapped courses. Reporting and scheduled assignments throughout the learning process help department leaders ensure lesson retention and increase time-to-efficiency. Popular training libraries include:
- Clinical documentation essentials
- CDI and quality care measures
- Coding essentials
- Corporate compliance
- HIPAA privacy and security
- Medicare mastery
- Case management and utilization review
Live & virtual boot camps+
In this hands-on, practical format, practitioners connect with our renowned instructors for several days on in-depth learning that will encourage them to enhance critical thinking skills, apply technical concepts to real-world scenarios, and master current compliance requirements. Multiple formats are available to suit all teams and learning styles. Available Boot Camps include:
- Clinical validation in CDI
- Medicare for inpatient, critical access hospitals, or rural health clinics
- Revenue integrity and chargemaster
- Evaluation and management
- Risk adjustment documentation and management
- Inpatient and outpatient coding
Custom instructor-led training+
Bring our acclaimed curriculum directly to your facility. Whether hosted in person or online, a dedicated instructor will conduct private training focused on the specific needs of your department. Benefits of custom ILT include:
- Rules-Based Learning - Our course materials—created in house by our team of experts—are based on recognized source authorities and help your students operationalize regulatory changes and apply guidelines.
- Custom-Designed Course Materials - We provide proprietary materials and exercises developed by instructors specifically for this immersive learning environment, which can be customized for your organization’s training needs. Students will refer to our materials long after class is over.
- Unmatched Knowledge - Our instructors have a unique combination of real-world healthcare and adult education experience, presenting complex topics in an easy-to-understand style. As the pioneer in compliance and regulatory training, our educational skills are unparalleled in today’s market.
- CEs to Maintain Credentials - Training with us offers valuable continuing education units from major national and certain state organizations. Your team members can get a year’s worth of credits from just one training experience.
home health agencies
OASIS and coding accuracy is the key to compliance, positive outcome scores, and full and proper payment. We offer a virtual learning series that guides coders and clinical staff through proper coding and OASIS completion.
- OASIS Training
- ICD-10 Coding Basics
- ICD-10 Intermediate Coding
- ICD-10 Advanced Coding
Use our assessment tools to identify your staff's home health ICD-10-CM coding and/or OASIS understanding, identify potential skills gaps, pinpoint areas for training opportunities, and monitor progress over time.
- Home health OASIS assessment
- Home health ICD-10-CM coding assessment
Through our self-paced courses, coders can learn the information they need to effectively report CPT and ICD-10-CM codes associated with physician Medicare coding and billing. Courses include:
- Introduction to Evaluation and Management
- Assigning E/M Levels Based on Key Components
- ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding for Physician Services
- Introduction to CPT Coding
- Coding and Billing for Anesthesia Services
With a series of virtual events, you'll find a seamless way to bring critical, up-to-the-minute training to medical practice professionals. This live, instructor-led training will help keep your coders, billers, clinicians and administrative staff abreast of emerging regulatory updates—like the physician fee schedule and coding best practices—and enable them to meet the challenges they face daily. Plus, there are opportunities to earn CEUs. Events include:
- Advanced Specialty Coding Virtual Summit: Anesthesia
- Advanced Specialty Coding Virtual Summit: Orthopedics
- Advanced Specialty Coding Virtual Summit: Pain Management
- Billing & Compliance Virtual Summit
- Provider Enrollment Boot Camp
From coverage rules and compliance tips, get ready to meet the new frontier of virtual-first services, and...
This whitepaper from DecisionHealth covers the essentials of OASIS-E accuracy which is the key to document...
The Importance of Revenue Cycle Collaboration in Denials Prevention Podcast Episode from the experts at HC...